Saturday, January 21, 2012

Nike LeBron 9 "Summit Lake Hornets"



The Nike LeBron 9s have a huge variety of color ways and special editions, and the "Summit Lake Hornets" editions are no exceptions. Most of the upper is laced with the Charlotte Hornet purple accented by aqua on the inner lining, out line of the Nike Swoosh, and the midsole with specs of white. These are custom detailed, sporting the embroidered aqua hornet on the high area of the back of the shoe. Great color way. great detail......HOT SHOE!


Spring Time Anyone??? I can already hear the bees buzzing!!!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch

    ReplyDelete